Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Scrapper Knows How To Treat Family

You put them to work. Our home has some unpainted stucco that needed to be painted to match the house. Max decided it was time Taisie got to it.
After she had been outside for awhile, he thought some supervision might be in order. Would she be sneaking in a donut break, perhaps wiping the sweat from her brow?No time was wasted. Max immediately put her on beam painting duty (there was one raw beam on our patio due to a replacement).
Faster. Higher. Paint! Paint! Max does know the importance of positive reinforcement and reward, so he brought Taisie to Señor Fish for dinner.
(OK, just to be clear, Taisie decided on this project all by herself. No, really.)

2 comments:

Will said...

Thank you sooo much Mrs. Page. If you hadn't painted it, the next time I went out there instead of gardening I would be painting again! (I helped with the cabinets)

With love, hugs, and kisses,

Wills


P.S. I would paint and enjoy it as long as I could be out there

Taisie said...

William--they did put you to work! (Except I always imagined you'd volunteered.) It is fun to be out here, work or not,I agree.